The Magshimey Herut Internship Program is here to help you try Israel on for size. If you’re looking for something flexible, want to gain valuable experience, learn about Israeli society, and want to follow your own schedule, then THIS is the internship program for you. Magshimey Herut offers tailor-made volunteer internships in the field of your choice. Tell us what you are looking for, and WE will find a placement for you.
As opposed to being “just a tourist”, you will live and observe the job market as an Israeli and integrate into Israeli society. Interns spend between 25-40 hours a week in their placement , and these are typically volunteer internships. The rest of the time is yours to enjoy and explore Israel at your own pace. In addition, we do what nobody else does – we offer logistical and bureaucratic aid. Magshimey Herut prides itself in helping interns with the bureaucratic process to obtain visas, work permits, etc.
We will go the extra mile to make sure you are set up in Israel – we can help you register for ulpan (Hebrew classes), we offer to set up a social network of people so you can get to know other interns, and much more.
We have placed interns in various companies and organizations around Israel in fields including: law, theatre, engineering, sales, marketing, real estate, social work, computer science, graphic design, hospitality, politics, education, public relations, business, medicine, and more.
Our program is unique:
- We first ask that you send us your resume along with a completed short questionnaire. We will contact you by phone to learn more about what you’re looking for. Once we review your information, you will need to complete the Internship Application and submit a $250 application fee.
- Magshimey Herut is different from other organizations, as we do not accept application money until we review your material.
- Proven academic or work experience in the field you intern
- Jewish/Eligible for Law of Return Application Process
Process in a Nutshell:
- Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete short questionnaire
- Fill out the application
- $250 application fee
Feel free to contact us with any questions that you have regarding the program.